Mechanical Project Solutions
- Hydraulic High Pressure Systems
- Pneumatic Atomization Nozzle Systems
- Hollow Bladed fans
- Vapor Phase Systems
- Growing environmental concerns are creating questions regarding the quality of our soil, water we drink, and the air we breathe. Of particulat concern to many industries is the prevalence of odor emissions surrounding wastewater facilities, manufacturing plants, landfills, and other sites where malodorous gasses collect. Odors are basically gaseous chemicals detected by the human olfactory organs and while the like or dislike of a particular smell is purely subjevtive, certain odors are generally agreed to be offencive or harnmfull to all.
- As a result, many devices have emerged to satisfy the demand for better control of offensive odor emissions. Unfortunately, many solutions fall short in one of two categories, either they act as a mere masking agent and do not address reactions with malodorous gasses, or as they eliminate odors they may introduce hazardous compounds into the very areas they clean.
- Ecosorb is a odor neutralizer, not a masking agent. It is applied most often via atomization as listed above in the odour control section. The product is a proprietary formulation of several essential oils and a food grade surfactant. It is biogradable and totally safe to people, animals, and plant life.
- Turbo XE fans which are capable of controlling large interior environments with humidity or evaporative cooling effects.
- The rugget RSMs combine the poular Turbo XE fan with a mobile tank for recirculation of drainage water.
- Designed for continuous-duty, the HRSM offers high-capacity fogging with mobility.
- The CRSM is a low-volume-method pesticide/fungicide fogger for fumigating large enclosed spaces.
- General Odour Neutraliser
- Pet odour Neutraliser
- Snake and Reptile Odour Neutraliser
- Smoke Odour Neutraliser
- Epoleon Deodorizer
- Full range of valve are available on request. We specialize in Haitima range of butterfly and ball valves.
- We specialise in the following Aqualok types of couplings and are as follows:
Plain superfit couplings
Universal flange Adapters
Large bore Couplings
St.Stl full bore repair clamps
St.Stl half clamps
- We can provide you with the Magic Mist misting system for climate
control, Humidification, dust control, static electricity, cooling, special
effects and home use.
P O Box 1723, Rant en Dal, 1751, 47 De Wet Street, Krugersdorp-North
Tel. (011) 660 3500, Fax. (086) 685 7806, Cell. 082 336 1284